HairClub - Hair Club Is Only A Scam!!
Hair Club For Men's "consultant" is nothing but a trashy, smooth-talking salesperson.In the so-called "free consultation", I was informed that their awesome product was not a wig.
Like an ***, I let the "consultant" rush me into signing their rip-off contract.
When their amazing product arrived, it was nothing but a cheap, obviously fake wig stuffed in an envelope!! By the way, she did not tell me that they were going to shave my existing hair till AFTER I was dubbed into signing. What a scam!!
I intend to fight this outrage because I'm not dissatisfied, I was just ripped-off.c0d6e02
You may also like
- "Posture Pal inventor Chris Geisert has recently started selling his Posture Pal forward head posture cushion again after a long legal battle against Bernard Brown who was demoted by Geisert..."
- "they told me that my front fillings needed replaced. i let them do it, my teeth were rough after, i couldn't even *** down when he was done. i told..."
- "Got my Instyler about four years ago. I was excited and couldn't wait to use it. Do not use it anymore. Due to the first few weeks after using it,..."
- "I have sent numerous emails to the "contact us" area on your website to no avail. I keep getting a automated reply that somebody will. Contact me within 48 hours...nobody..."
- "I ordered flowers with chocolate worth 70-80 pounds on Thursday for my friend's birthday on Saturday Delivery. The flowers were never delivered. When I checked with the delivery company then..."
- "I bought a mom ring and gave it to her for mother's day. The ring changed from gold to gray in a month. My mom called ICE.com to..."
- "A few days ago I visited Kansas City, Kansas for the weekend. My wife, kid and I got in late from shopping and across the street we visited Wendy's..."
- "I am sick and tired of ordering flowers from 1-800-Flowers.com! I understand that substitutions are necessary at times; however, they should carry the theme as well as represent the..."
- "My son was so excited to purchase this TV. He had saved his allowance for almost two years to purchase a big screen TV. I'm a single mom working two..."